FEATURES 12 KETTLEBELL EXERCISES for strengthening and toning the whole body.
ACTUAL PHOTOS (not drawings) for accuracy. Production costs are higher and we have University Accredited Fitness Experts on site during shoots.
EXERCISES The design of the kettlebell makes it particularly suited for performing foundational movements that recruit major muscle groups to work together. All exercises are clearly explained with step-by-step instructions and descriptive photos.
LAMINATED CHART; 24 x 36 inches.
The reason you will find our fitness posters in Community Centers, Hospitals, Clinics, High Schools and Military installations is we work to a higher standard. Quality is important.
– Our posters are designed and created by fitness experts with University degrees in Exercise Physiology and Human Kinetics.
– We put a lot of thought into providing safe, efficient exercises while also educating users on proper exercise technique and terminology.
– In order for the images to be precise, we only use personal trainers or aspiring exercise physiologists who have an understanding of proper body positioning (proprioception) to be fitness models. Experience has told us you cannot replicate proper form using non-fitness models.
– Posters are printed on 100lb. gloss paper and then laminated for durability.
BTW: At one point we considered using DRAWINGS instead of real life models to demonstrate exercises as a cost saving effort, but found it was difficult to convey the nuances of safe, effective body movement and positioning.
- Written & Designed by Fitness Experts
- Intended to Teach Proper Exercise Technique & Form
- Detailed w/ Easy To Follow Step by Step Instructions
- Descriptive & Colorful Photos
- Ideal for Home Use