TRX Kettlebells are a great addition to your workout — from squats, swings and snatches, to thrusters and walk carries that build strength and endurance. TRX kettlebells were put through a premium gravity cast moulding process, resulting in ultra-durable kettlebells with a flat bottom, even finish and smooth, comfortable handle for easy gripping and transitions. TRX Kettlebells are sold individually in weights from 4 kg to 20 kg.
- VERSATILE FOR MULTIPLE WORKOUTS: Combine strength and cardio training while engaging multiple muscle groups in workouts with TRX Gravity Cast Kettlebells.
- DURABLE GRAVITY CAST MOULDING: TRX kettlebells were put through a premium gravity cast moulding process, resulting in ultra-durable kettlebells with a flat bottom that provides increased stability.
- COMFORTABLE, EASY GRIP: TRX Kettlebells feature an even, smooth finish and a comfortable handle that allows for easy gripping and transitions.
- MULTIPLE WEIGHT OPTIONS: TRX Kettlebells are sold individually and are available in 4, 6, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, 28, 32, 36 and 40 kg weights, allowing you to select the right size for your workout or fitness level.
- THE TRX MANIFESTO: As the leaders in functional training, our mission is to empower you in your pursuit of better. We’ve developed the world’s best training equipment, workout programs, and education courses to help you push, pull, squat and lunge your way to a better version of yourself.
Click Here For More Information
Dragon Door’s Most Popular RKC Kettlebell Weighs 35lb (16kg)-And Is Now Also Available with a Smaller Handle, For an Easier Grip
Dragon Door and Pavel Tsatsouline re-introduced kettlebells to the US with their uniquely designed 35lb cast iron kettlebell-and it has remained our most popular kettlebell.
Even a man of average initial strength can immediately start using the 35lb kettlebell for two-handed swings and quickly gravitate to one-handed swings, followed by jerks, cleans and snatches.
Within a few weeks you can expect to see spectacular gains in overall strength and conditioning-and for many-significant fat loss.
Stronger men and more experienced weightlifters and powerlifters can use the 35lb kettlebell to train themselves effectively in the many excellent drills you’ll find in Pavel’s classic book and DVD, Enter the Kettlebell!.
The 35 lb RKC kettlebell quickly becomes a favorite for women too, once they have built up their strength using Dragon Door’s lighter kettlebells. To that end, we have now introduced a 16kg kettlebell with a smaller handle-which allows for an easier grip. (Women, we recommend you start with either the 26lb kettlebell or the 18lb kettlebell initially.)
Dragon Door’s RKC kettlebells are military-grade, with a highly resilient finish and a quality of iron guaranteed to stand up to the toughest use. Invest in an RKC kettlebell and you’ll be rewarded with decades of high-yield cardio, power and strength development.
- 35 lbs / 16kg / Smaller Handle
- Powerful tool to aid weight loss and muscle gain
- Official RKC Russian Kettlebell
- Rust Resistant & Smooth, comfortable grip
Click Here For More Information