The CAP Barbell SDK5 Competition Weight Kettlebell sets the bar high for kettlebell quality. Each kettlebell is made from solid cast iron and the weight is accurate to within 1%. Each kettlebell is then machined and powder-coated, creating a seam-free surface with a texture that is both comfortable and easy to grip. The wide, flat base will ensure that your weight rests firmly on the ground without rocking. Each kettlebell is color-coded for easy identification and sorting and the weight is displayed in both pounds and kilograms.
- VERSATILE – Kettlebells offer the ability to target specific muscle group exercises or a full body workout. Flat bottom allows ability to be used in specific flat bottom kettlebell exercises such as renegade rows, mounted pistol squats and handstands.
- CONSTRUCTION – Made of solid high-quality cast iron with no weld, no seam casting and coated in an industrial powder coated finish for enduring protection.
- FEATURES – Generous wide opening handle ensures a comfortable, secure grip with one hand or two. Size markers around the base of the handle allow the kettlebell size to be clearly identified. The flat bottom allows for easy, safe storage.
- FUNCTIONAL – Perfect for swings, deadlifts, squats, get-ups, snatches and other athletic or cross training workouts.
- CHOICES – This kettlebell group from CAP is available in the following lb: 9, 13, 18, 26, 35, 44, 53, 62, 70, 80, 88.