What Is A Kettlebell?
A kettlebell is a cast iron ball with a handle attached to the top of it. Its design differentiates this exercise equipment from others because the weight of a kettlebell is not distributed evenly. This creates the need for your body to counterbalance the swinging motion and stabilize your core during workouts.
Why Is KettleBell Weight Lifting So Popular?
Because it works! It’s a bunch of different types of training all combined into one, fun exercise routine. It helps improve your cardio, strength, stabilization, posture, and tone. It also helps you burn those calories FAST.
Why choose Day 1 Fitness?
Day 1 Fitness has spearheaded a revolution of advanced technology in the health and weight training arena. All of our products are top-quality because we only use premium materials and we care about giving you the best supplies to get you feeling and looking your best.
Size: 4.8 x 5.8 x 9.4 inches
Variations: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50 lbs
- THE MOST EFFECTIVE FREE WEIGHT: Kettle bells are more diverse than standard dumbbells in terms of motion. Unlike hand weights, these unique bell weights offer the ability to fluidly pivot, tether, and rotate around a set-point during exercise maneuvers.
- DURABLE, HIGH IMPACT BUILD: Each kettlebell is comprised of solid cast iron with a hammertone non-chip finish. Compared to the classic girya, our kettlebell has a vinyl coating at the base to cut back on noise, chipping, and accidents.
- MORE BURN, LESS OUCH: Anyone that works out can appreciate the burn you get after a good sweat session. But straight pain is not good. Our weights have a sanded, seam-free, smooth grip to avoid unnecessary rubbing and blisters associated with kettlebells.
- WHY KETTLEBELLS? Ballistic Russian exercises such as snatches, cleans, swings and jerks incorporate full body motions which means you target more muscles, increase your muscular endurance, core strength, and drive your body into calorie-burning mode.
- MIX AND MATCH: We offer a variety of handled weights in different sizes and colors so you can create the perfect collection of resistance and colors for your workouts. By using different weight groups, you will see significant results in no time.