Kettlebells are used to exercise all major muscle groups, including arms, chest, back, abs, legs and core. The benefits of kettlebell exercises include muscle building, improving core strength, boosting balance, providing better bone health, burning calories, increasing energy levels, enhancing overall mood and more.The kettlebell has long been a favorite for those seeking a special edge in strength and endurance. Kettlebell training develops strength, power, endurance, and balance. Working out with kettlebells will sculpt and tone the entire body because lifting and controlling a kettlebell forces the entire body generally–and the core specifically–to contract as a group, building both strength and stability at the same time. Kettlebell workouts engage multiple muscle groups at once. They are a great option for getting a whole body workout in a short time. Made of solid cast iron with a black polished finish, the Cap Barbell kettlebell is versatile and durable.
Warning: This product contains one or more phthalate chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm. Consumer may return the product for a full refund, including shipping cost for both receipt and return of the product within 15 days of his or her receipt.
- VERSATILE – Kettlebells offer the ability to target specific muscle group exercises or a full body workout.
- CONSTRUCTION – Made of solid high-quality cast iron with no weld, no seam casting and coated in an industrial powder coated finish for enduring protection.
- FEATURES – Generous wide opening handle ensures a comfortable, secure grip with one hand or two. The flat bottom allows for easy, safe storage and the ability to be used in specific flat bottom kettlebell exercises such as renegade rows and handstands.
- FUNCTIONAL – Perfect for swings, deadlifts, squats, get-ups, snatches and other athletic or cross training workouts.
- CHOICES – This kettlebell group from CAP is available in sizes from 5 lb to 50 lb in 5 lb increments and from 60 lb to 80 lb in 10 lb increments.